Veterinarian Student, it's 2017 and most everyone uses this time of the year to reflect on the past year, plan for the upcoming year and find ways to improve and KEEP your resolutions (if possible). We were once vet students ourselves, so we know what we should work on year to year.
Here is our Veterinarian Student 2017 New Year's Resolutions:
- I will get a full night's SLEEP before exams. 😴
- I will make time to see my FRIENDS AND FAMILY. 👪
- I will NOT adopt more than ONE DOG. 🐕
- I will NOT freak out during SURGERY LAB. 😷
- I will COMPLETE VetPrep's Daily Dose! 😀
Follow us on Instagram
A photo posted by VetPrep.com (@vetprep) on
12 Strategies for Answering NAVLE® Questions
They say getting in is the hardest part.
Successful completion of any multiple-choice exam requires more than just extensive knowledge of the subject matter. Therefore, we have compiled a list of a dozen strategies to assist you in mastering the most important exam of your life, the NAVLE® !
In this guide we cover topics such as: