Idiopathic Issues

Score a FREE Student Membership on Vetcetera!
Follow Us

Imposter Syndrome - Most Veterinarians Suffer From It. Now What?

Posted by Andrea Dover on November 9, 2018 at 8:13 AM

One of the things I love most about my job is that I get to go to veterinary schools and talk to students from all walks of life.  

Part of this talk is an interactive anonymous poll that asks “Y/N: Sometimes I feel inadequate and incompetent, despite evidence that indicates I'm actually smart and successful at things I put my mind to.”  

You can probably guess that at every school an average of 98% of respondents chose Yes. (And I kinda don’t believe the other 2%--maybe their finger slipped or something).

Read More

Topics: Imposter Syndrome

Download Now!

Subscribe to our Blog!

Most Popular Posts

New Call-to-action

Posts by Topic

see all